Search Administrator respects your privacy and understands that the information you provide to us is sensitive.
Information Search Administrator Browser Extensions Collect:
- For submitting help requests, we collect your name and email address.
- Information about where you heard about Search Administrator Browser Extensions and when you installed it.
- General information about how you use Search Administrator Browser Extensions that help us improve the product including how many times you search.
These details are kept as long as possible to help us improve our product.
How We Use The Information We Collect
Search Administrator uses this information to improve its service in different ways:
- Provide best technical support that we can when problems arise.
- Improve the marketing and user experience of Search Administrator Browser Extensions.
How We Share Your Information
Information you share and provide are kept secure by appropriate organizational measures like allowing access only to employees that need them and using secure technological equipment.
We may share your information with law enforcement authorities when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a criminal investigation, a court order, or legal process served on us. We may also share your personal information if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Search Administrator's EULA, or as otherwise required by law.
Consent To Transfer Of Information
Users outside U.S. are assumed to consent that their information will be collected then stored on U.S. servers.
Mergers And Business Transitions
Special Notification With Respect To Children's Privacy (Users Under The Age Of 13)
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information, online, or offline contact information from users under 13; or knowingly use or share personal information from users under 13 with third parties.
It is possible that we may receive information given to us or pertaining to children under 13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately delete the information.